Breaking

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Humayun Saeed's revelations about the drama "I have you"

Humayun Saeed's revelations about the drama "I have you"


,
Lahore: (Web Desk) Famous Pakistani actor Humayun Saeed, who is playing a lead role in the drama serial "I Have You" on the private TV channel these days, is buzzing with the drama, some people In favor of this, some are calling the play controversial.

,
In private TV channel, the host was asked what is the role of the play which is causing you to be overwhelmed, because it is very sad to see this play, Pakistani actress Ayesha Khan and Adnan Siddiqui are also among the main characters. In response to this question, Humayun Saeed said that serial Khalil-ur-Rehman had given this serial to someone else.

,

A.

,
Daqar added that Khalil-ur-Rehman had written four episodes of this serial before, during which I told him (Khalil-ur-Rehman) that if you have any other serial, he should give it to me (Humayun Saeed).

,
Humayun Saeed said that after my offer, he said, "I have a serial that you can take. I accepted the offer and said that I was ready to do it in serial, when I made this offer." I did not know what my role was in it. During that time, Khalil-ur-Rehman withdrew the serial from someone else, probably his name was Hassan Soomro, from whom the serial was withdrawn and then the serial was given to me.

,
He further said that in the meantime when I took this serial, I thought that Khalil-ur-Rehman would have written to someone else. As I read this serial I really liked it.

,
Humayun Saeed revealed that this was about five to six years ago. When I started reading it, it took me two to three years and I did it myself in the role of Danish (Humayun Saeed) in this play. Will The second role that Shawar (Adnan) is doing in this play is also a wonderful role.

,
During the interview, he said that the role of Adnan Siddiqui is very high, it will open up further.

,
During the private TV program, he was asked that you get sympathy in the role that you (Humayun Saeed) are doing, and people are very attached to this role and everyone else seems bad. But Humayun Saeed said that I had stopped this play for three to four years, and the plan was to do it on time. In the meantime, I was told by a private TV channel to give us this drama. Give up So I gave this drama to them. And I said somebody else should do the serial and the director should do something else.

,
During the interview, he said, "I pretended to do two to four directors, but all four said that the character was very boring. We did not like it." In the meantime I found out why I like this drama, because I'm also an actor. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I like the script.

,
Humayun Saeed said that there was something very special in this drama. In the meanwhile, before giving it to another director, I asked one of you (Nadeem) to read. They accepted the offer immediately.

,
During the interview, the actor revealed that there was a suggestion at the time that he should make a film but everyone agreed to make it a pla

No comments:

Post a Comment